Location: St. Louis
We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive our SmartLabel Data Quality efforts in the role of Sr. Data Quality Analyst. In this position you will design and manage workflows for SmartLabel data quality, publish metrics on all elements of our process, and lead continuous improvement. In addition to strong analytical skills and data proficiency, this role requires excellent communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and customers.
- Drive Smart Label data quality processes from end-to-end, balancing data accuracy and speed to deliver for demanding CPG customers.
- Design and manage processes for data quality review, including daily performance analytics and metrics to drive data quality process improvements.
- Analyze large amounts of data to identify improvements to cycle time, productivity and on-time delivery.
- Participate in broader solution development conversations with Product and Engineering teams.
- Collaborate with Engineering to design scenario/validation testing within our vendor-facing platform.
- Communicate to the Data team and any vendors on any major workflow, workforce or project changes.
- Monitor production quality from various external and offshore resources.
- Document and communicate best practices across the team, and implement automation to generate quality, cycle time and cost efficiencies.
- Own master data quality from strategy through execution, including accuracy and timeliness of customer and product master data quality, audits and metrics.
- Ability to lead high performance teams and execute on time-sensitive projects.
- Motivated and conscientious self-starter with attention to detail.
- High level of perseverance and time management.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Innovative and resourceful problem solver.
- Intellectually honest, uses data to inform decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related analytical fields preferred).
- Experienced in process management and quality assurance, including quality testing principles and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated success in a complex data, analytics, or SaaS business.
- Deep understanding of SmartLabel program and familiarity with product label data.
- Proficient with MySQL and MySQL Workbench (required).
- Experience in Apache Solr (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel functions and formulas (required).
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, STATA or other statistical analysis tools (preferred).
- Experience with Looker or other analytics / business intelligence tools (preferred).
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!