We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in SaaS, data, or a technology company to join our Data Process team. This individual should demonstrate an aptitude for juggling complex, technical projects while keeping teams on track. This role will drive process standardization and innovation within the Data department and across the organization.
Experience with budgeting and cost analysis, as well as knowledge of supply chain processes, is a plus. Through collaboration with our Data Generation and Data Operational Analytics teams, we will provide increased visibility into current operational costs and future state modeling. This individual should be a quick learner, thrive in a fast paced environment, and have a passion for pursuing data-driven decision making. If you are an Asana guru, love data/metrics, and know how to drive results in a rapidly-changing environment, we want you on our team.
- Enable team execution through project management and goal setting
- Clarify customer-facing requirements to develop realistic delivery timelines and define scope of work + success criteria
- Coach team to keep projects on track and address risks to schedule proactively
- Define resource plan needed to execute on projects successfully
- Drive continuous improvement by rigorous measurement of project performance
- Collaborate with leadership regarding process enhancement and increased metrics to drive visibility into capacity planning and cost measurement processes.
- Communicate project status, risks, and opportunities for improvement across the team, upwards to senior management, or externally to customers / partners
- Lead individual quarterly projects as assigned
- Work with the Data, Engineering, and Product teams to execute project plans
- Assertive leader who takes the initiative to drive results with minimal direction
- Collaborative and calm under pressure; comfortable with ambiguity and able to to switch context and focus from the “big picture” to project details, and back again
- Executes consistently on project plans to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Highly motivated with superb organization skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Financial management and/or supply chain experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Innovative and resourceful problem solver
- Intellectually honest, uses data to inform decisions
- Business Intelligence (BI) implementation and/or dashboard development
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar technical field)
- 3 to 5 years of work experience, preferably in a SaaS, data, or other technology environment
- Proficient with Asana, JIRA, Microsoft Excel, and Google Suite applications
- Experienced with creating process flows and business requirements documentation
- Basic knowledge of Analytics or Business Intelligence (BI) software to build dashboards
About the Team:
The Data Process team is responsible for facilitating cross-functional collaboration to develop process documentation, identify process inefficiencies, and implement improvements to drive standardization and streamlined operations. This includes monitoring and reporting of operational and production related costs, with budget to actual comparisons and trend/scenario analysis. The Data Process team is also responsible for implementation/maintenance of a project management framework within the Data team. This includes facilitation of project documentation, monitoring project tasks to completion, and escalating concerns to the appropriate level of leadership. We work to standardize our operations across a range of projects and processes in order to create efficiencies and scale.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!