We are looking for a manager to join our data generation team who can continue to drive innovation, quality, and efficiency across our data entry service partnerships. This role is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our BPO workforce and ensuring constant feedback and training is provided. This team member will leverage our internal quality and throughput team to gain insight into current performance, areas that require improvement, and trends across all operational metrics.
This person should be a strong negotiator with experience managing contracted offshore teams. Experience with budgeting and cost analysis are required as well as abilities in Microsoft Office. Strong collaboration skills are needed to work across departments to determine forecast and needed capacity. This individual should be a quick learner, thrive in a fast paced environment, and have a passion for driving data-driven decision making.
- Manage a team of roughly 120-150 offshore contractor workforce
- Manage internal team of quality analysts dedicated to operational and quality analytics
- Build out forecast to determine capacity needs across current and upcoming quarters
- Build and manage vendor relationships - create and manage contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate cost and other standards
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet throughput and quality needs
- Strong knowledge of internal data generation and quality platforms with continuous feedback of bugs, enhancements, and data capture completeness to product and engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of operational analytics, including use of BI tools, to make data-driven decisions to improve accuracy and operational efficiency
- Innovative leader responsible for driving new technologies and processes for operational leverage; focused on experimentation and iteration
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + professional experience; experience in the food and beverage, CPG or retail industry preferred.
- People management experience
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Computer Information Management or Services
- Mathematics or Statistics
- Vendor Relations Management
- Product Marketing
- Brand Representation
- Experience writing contracts
- Experience managing budget
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including special formulas.
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Desire to grow and develop a career.
- Experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience with business intelligence tools a plus.
About the Team:
The Data Generation team is responsible for ensuring consistent and accurate product data is entered into our system in order to deliver high quality, granular insights to our customers. We work to standardize our operations across a range of projects and processes in order to create efficiencies and scale.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!