Location: St. Louis
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented professional to join our Data Quality team in the role of Jr. Data Quality Analyst. You will be responsible to measure the accuracy of our data capture processes, review the quality of raw data and make correction to critical data errors, analyze trends, and drive continuous improvement. This position provides a great opportunity to grow and develop a career in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Study existing system rules to evaluate data accuracy
- Review quality of raw data and correct data errors in a timely manner
- Analyze data quality trends and use metrics to drive enhancements to our data capture platform
- Improve SQL query logic by analyzing false positive errors
- Drive continuous improvement in core processes to improve data quality and reduce cycle time
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to recommend process improvements
- Work alongside industry experts on cutting edge and dynamic projects
- Lead individual quarterly projects as assigned
- Work internally with the Data, Engineering, and Product teams to execute project plans
- Provide status updates to management addressing project status, risks, and issues
- Motivated and conscientious self-starter with attention to detail
- High level of perseverance and time management
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Innovative and resourceful problem solver
- Intellectually honest, uses data to inform decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Familiarity with quality testing principles and statistical analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel functions and formulas
- Basic knowledge of SQL and mySQL Workbench
- Skilled with Google suite applications
About Label Insight
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Mentorship opportunities
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!