Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: St. Louis
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in building and expanding lasting relationships with Label Insight customers and partners, and provide expert support to users of our solutions. This specific position will focus on relationships with retail customers and helping manage customized retailer health and wellness solutions. The ideal candidate brings strong customer support and enterprise organization experience, thrives as a collaborative team player and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the VP, Customer Success.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Become trusted resource for users of LI solutions at customers and partners.
- Maximize delivered value and stickiness of LI solutions to existing customers by executing account management plans to deliver updates on LI solution updates, on-site programs, training new users, etc.
- Work closely with customer champion / program leads and business relationship owner to understand their metrics of success for LI projects and their own related performance measures, collaborate to drive maximum results in each area.
- Expand circle of contact within customer organization areas that deal with product data, supporting systems and partners.
- Identify new potential applications / use cases for for LI solutions, and expansion sales opportunities, via increasing footprint of existing contracted solutions, enabling introduction of new products / solutions sets.
- Deliver best practice recommendations to maximize customer's usage and derived value from LI solutions.
- Become proficient in usage and value elements of all LI solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to users on LI solutions, including customizing when appropriate.
- Collaborate with product teams when appropriate on introduction of new product elements, and providing input on new features.
- Work collaboratively with other groups within the Customer Success department to ensure full customer support.
- Continuously focus on identifying opportunities to optimize support delivery process, bring forward ideas to improve efficiency and scale.
- Assist in organizing voice of customer feedback to internal teams on products, solutions and other aspects of project execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 3+ years experience working in a support or account management role for IT / data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Experience with support management tools desirable.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
- Understanding of retailer health and wellness programs a plus.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.
- Transparency: We’re transparent and open regarding our work.
- Collaboration: We’re team players. We support and trust our co-workers, celebrate each other’s wins and learn from each other’s failures. We help to create an environment that makes everyone feel comfortable.
- Iteration and Innovation: We’re not afraid to challenge assumptions and make suggestions for better solutions, try new ideas or take smart risks. We challenge the status quo and feel safe to make mistakes and learn from them rather than repeat them.
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We pursue the best answer, not being right. We are aware of your own biases and admit when we’re wrong. We’re willing to ask for help when we need it.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our own work quality, problems and solutions, and how our actions affect those around us.
- Quality Driven: We strive for quality in our work and our approach to our role. We make data-driven decisions.
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Mentorship opportunities
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!