As a Customer Success Technical Specialist (CSTA) you will play a critical role in supporting customers and internal CS operations. You will provide technical and analytical support for our customer support application Freshdesk including, integrations, custom reporting, and portal configurations as the internal SME. You will assist in the generation of custom complex customer scorecard reports, monthly activity reports and will be one of our CS experts on Looker, our new BI tool. The CSTA will also produce API keys for distribution to our customers and will support customer API setup, testing, and support. The ideal candidate brings strong customer support, analytical and enterprise organization experience, thrives as a collaborative team player and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the Manager, Customer Support.
- Support the CS Customer Support Customer Portals (4) using Freshdesk. Support includes configuring and updating portals, user roles, reporting, configuration or development of integrations to various other tools used by Label Insight
- Support the creation of Customer API keys using our internal configuration tool, sending keys to customers, and assisting customers in testing and moving their APIs into production.
- Providing customer technical support to the PMs and CSMs on the use and configurations of APIs, API customer setup and testing, FTP setup and testing, customer technical meetings.
- Support CS team on various technical aspects of project planning, implementation and support.
- Prepare special complex monthly and quarterly customer reports, customer scorecards, activity reports, etc.
- Establish relationship with key technical influencers, own ongoing technical dialogue with customer team.
- Prepare to be one of several department SMEs for our Business Intelligence tool Looker. Developing an understanding of the underlying data and creation of department dashboards and reporting
- Collaborate with CS colleagues to construct and deliver appropriate training as needed on technical aspects of products / solutions or related industry topics.
- Manage other projects as needed for CS team interacting with other internal teams.
- Act as strong advocate for the customer, within the framework of company objectives. Bring back structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
- Orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation project.
- Own completion of any customer technical assessments, for example related to Security, APIs, SLAs, etc.
- Enhance best practices, proactively identifying areas of improvement for delivery processes, both internally and in project execution methodology. Propose alternate or revised approaches where applicable.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical field
- 2+ years experience working in a technical support, engineering, technical pre-sales for IT / data solutions / software in large enterprises.
- Strong technical background in SaaS environments, including infrastructure, application and UI level, API’s, product support,Excel, SQL, HTML.
- Experience working in agile and continuous integration engineering environments.
- Experience with support management tools and experience providing operational support for the toolset.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Experience gathering specifications, creating and delivering technical training
- Familiarity with agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!