As an Associate Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in building and expanding lasting relationships with Label Insight customers and partners, and provide expert support to users of our solutions. You will be responsible for the success and growth of an assigned set of customer accounts that are in a post implementation phase. The ideal candidate brings strong customer support and enterprise organization experience, thrives as a collaborative team player and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the Manager, Account Management and you will be a member of the Customer Success team.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes by understanding and building up the customer's use of LI products and services.
- Become trusted resource for users of LI solutions at customers and partners.
- Maximize delivered value and stickiness of LI solutions to existing customers by executing account management plans to deliver updates on LI solution updates, on-site programs, training new users, etc.
- Work closely with customer champion / program leads and business relationship owner to understand their metrics of success for LI projects and their own related performance measures, collaborate to drive maximum results in each area.
- Expand circle of contact within customer organization areas that deal with product data, supporting systems and partners.
- Identify new potential applications / use cases for for LI solutions, and expansion sales opportunities, via increasing footprint of existing contracted solutions, enabling introduction of new products / solutions sets.
- Deliver best practice recommendations to maximize customer's usage and derived value from LI solutions.
- Become proficient in usage and value elements of all LI solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to users on LI solutions, including customizing when appropriate.
- Handle general inquiries from customers about usage of LI solutions.
- For SmartLabel customers after initial implementation, support and manage design and setup of change management processes for solution continuation into maintenance mode.
- Collaborate with product teams when appropriate on introduction of new product elements, and providing input on new features.
- Continuously focus on identifying opportunities to optimize support delivery process, bring forward ideas to improve efficiency and scale.
- Assist in organizing voice of customer feedback to internal teams on products, solutions and other aspects of project execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 1+ years experience working in a support or account management role for IT / data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Experience with support management tools desirable.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!